- Call: (321) 543-6819
- Course Code:
CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification measures foundation skills for those considering a career in IT and later considering the pursuit of a CompTIA A+ or similar certification. This short and cost effective course provides a solid foundation of Information Technology skills and concepts which may help your organization reduce employee related IT costs, Information Systems maintenance costs, and minimize “IT Help Desk” tickets. Our IT Fundamentals training prepares the student to earn the CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification by passing the IT Fundamentals FC0-U51 exam.
Students will be trained in the ability to:
- Identify and explain basic computer components
- Set up a basic workstation
- Conduct basic software installation
- Establish basic network connectivity
- Identify compatibility issues
- Identify/prevent basic security risks
- Understand safety and preventative maintenance of computers
Contact Hours: 32 Hours
Required Exams: IT Fundamentals FC0-U51
Prerequisites: No prerequisites
Next Class: Please call for dates and times.